The guys from the DSP have given us excellent Weather Widget.
However, before this event, I tested a variety Weather Widgets.
I have tested two to three days, I found the weather widget that meets the needs of many users.
It’s AccuWeather Dynamic Weather Duo, 2 widgets, 3 integration options – https://www.accuweather.com/en/free-weather-widgets
If you want to sometimes change the look of the weather forecast on your DS, if you want special features, this is (I think) an excellent choice.
I will try to make an analysis that will advance to answer all your questions, you do not need to spend time for testing:
1) No any logo
2) The choice of two variants: Current weather conditions or 36 hour Weather Widget – Weather for today, tonight, tomorrow
3) Dynamic background – background is changed depending on weather conditions and time of day. Very nice…
4) Absolutely Responsive layout fits any site – I tested at 4 mobiles, one tablet, one TV box, Philips Android TV, on three different Windows monitor resolution
5) Show weather for a location you define (Fixed location) or Show weather at the user’s location (Auto Detect) – a very important feature if you are displaying your DS at various locations.
6) The choice of 64 languages
7) The choice of F or C units
8) For Current Weather Widget four Widget size
9) For 36 hour Weather Widget “Optional Interest forecasts” – e.g. golf, running, fishing, biking, allergies, migraine,travel, etc… total 26 interest
from 5 areas
Operation is very simple: choose the option, choose the elements, see preview, grab the code, insert code in the HTML field of DSP … and that’s all ..
Excuse me for a very long description, but I had intention to show all the possibilities and save you from losing time for testing.
If you use any other widget that you find suitable, pls share it with other DSP fans.